2013-03-01 - 10:59 p.m.

Today I went out to run errands and realized as I was standing in line at the grocery store that there was something in my pant leg. I had hoped it was just a sock that had gotten stuck in there when I did the laundry...but no, when I got home I found out that it was a pair of underwear that had been stuck in my pant leg while I was out running errands. I am turning into even more of a disaster than I could have ever imagined.

I had a nice eighteenth birthday with my cat even though my husband pissed me off. I am trying to not react to it until I've had time to sleep and think about it. But actually, I think I am really, really mad at him. Anyway. I'm supposed to spend the day with him tomorrow and I am hoping that I do not wake up as mad at him as I am right now...because that will just spell trouble. I really think he pulled an asshole move tonight.

Anyway. So the other day I was thinking that I might need to ask to go down to three days of work instead of four because I am just not doing well emotionally and the more time I spent at home this week the more I realized that we are just sinking. We have a lot of shit to do around here and if it doesn't get's just going to get worse. But I can't get anything done because on the days I work just doing my daily chores takes all the time I have between getting up and leaving for work. (I do take a half an hour in the morning for tea and internet and I sit down to eat lunch slowly and I spend a lot of time every day making meals because I am OCD (smartly) about my food.) And on Sunday I usually recover from my Saturday night I am a wreck; (and I close on Saturday night which means I don't get home until around 1:30 or two) sore and tired and grouchy and I don't want to hear another voice for as long as I live sort of thing. And that leaves Monday and Tuesday to grocery shop and clean and try to fit projects in and go to the fucking gym.

Anyway...I think I might need to go down to three nights. But I decided that I would wait awhile to make that decision. Last summer was really profitable for me. So I'll wait I decided. Then I got my schedule for next week and I was scheduled for FIVE days and one of the shifts was a Sunday fucking morning after closing Saturday night AND IT'S THE DAY OF THE TIME CHANGE. So I freaked out. I should really be put away for a while...I'm freaking out too easily these days. I managed to get the shift covered somehow, thankfully. But I am still pissed that my boss even scheduled me that way in the first place.

So that's it.


Get your own
 diary at! contact me older entries

previous - next

Get your own
 diary at! contact me older entries

about me - read my profile! read other Diar
yLand diaries! recommend my diary to a friend! Get
 your own fun + free diary at!